In light of the the US officially opening it’s embassy in Jerusalem today and recognizing the eternal capital of the state of Israel, listen to this episode of The Conservative Conscience with Daniel Horowtiz where he discusses the history of the Palestinian State and Israel.
While this podcast is from December 29, 2016 it’s just as relevant now.
“The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people.” [PLO official Zahir Muhsein, interview with Dutch newspaper Trouw, March 31, 1977.
“The truth is that Jordan is Palestine and Palestine is Jordan.” [King Hussein, December 1981 interview with A – Nahar Al – Arabi]
“What you call Jordan is actually Palestine.” [Yassir Arafat, 1974 interview with New Republic]
- How Republicans can stop Obama’s jihad against Israel
- Israel’s right to build homes is settled … under international law
- 1922 Mandate for Palestine
- UN Charter Article 80 recognizing Israel’s legal right to all the land west of Jordan River
- San Remo Conference of 1920. Israel’s Magna Carta
You can view all of Daniel Horowitz’s articles at Conservative Review here.
Quotes and original audio can be found here.